Swim Club Manager:
The manager and assistant manager are responsible for the safety of pool members, guests and staff and compliance with government regulations and club rules.
The manager reports to the Board of Trustees.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Hiring, training and management of lifeguards, gate attendants and other staff;
- Scheduling of lifeguards and other staff to ensure adequate coverage during all operating hours;
- Communicating effectively with staff and members
- Maintaining a clean, attractive and safe facility;
- Managing pre-season opening and post-season closing processes and procedures working with
other staff, township offices and vendors;
- Water testing and chemical adjustments to ensure proper water quality according to State
regulations and Board of Health requirements;
- Enforcement of all Club and facility rules;
- Ordering and maintaining equipment and supplies;
- Maintaining working relationships with vendors;
- Certifications required by opening day include Certified Pool Operator (CPO) and NJ Pool
Director; Red Cross Lifeguard certification.
- Preferred certifications include Lifeguard Instructor and NJ Food Handler.
- Compensation is dependent upon the candidate’s qualifications, availability and experience.